After the disaster of the first try of P of P, I thought I’d try a different tactic, moulding into a large block, instead of a small flat piece.
So I lined my pot with cling film (I didn’t want to ruin one of my pots with an experiment) and poured P of P into it, and coiling a piece of wire and placing it in the P of P (I didn’t want to ruin a flower as well). I then left it to set for 2 hours (just to make sure it had set).
It has set into a fairly solid lump. I can wiggle the wire and whilst it created a hole where the wire has crushed the P of P the wire wont come out. I can press on the lump and not have it crack/crumble, although the top edges where it is thin has crumbled away.
It is more solid than I thought. I may have to rethink my decision to get more. Hummmmmm…….